With 2×4 3/16” wall CNC Mandrel bent rectangular frame rails, our custom frame eliminates chassis flex. By designing our frame to use all of your factory body, bumper, and suspension mount locations, we simplified frame replacement. Our Early Bronco frame is 2” wider inside to inside the frame rails, allowing more room for modern drivetrain applications such as the Ford 5.0L Coyote, 3.5L Eco-Boost, 351W, Cummins R2.8 Turbo Diesel, 4BT, long tube headers, and clocking of Atlas transfer cases. The Kincer Chassis Early Bronco frame starts at $5,795. Looking to take our frame to the next level? Check out our 4 Wheel Drive Early Bronco Chassis!
Standard Features on Our Custom Early Bronco frames
- 2×4 3/16” CNC-mandrel bent frame rails
- 2” wider than stock, inside to inside frame rails
- Two additional cross members (front bumper and middle of the frame)
- Stock locations for body/bumper/suspension mounts, shock mounts (67-77), and power steering box
- Custom middle cross member with E-brake mount integrated
- Front/rear cross members offer 1” extra clearance to oil pan/differential housing
- Engine and transmission mounts in stock location for SBF, C4, and stock 3-speed
Available options for our custom Early Bronco Frames.
- Integrated 1” or 2” body and bumper lift to eliminate unsightly body-bumper gap
- Customized crossmembers for different transmissions and transfer cases
- Powder Coat
Not only did Kincer Chassis build an incredible rolling chassis for us, complete with powertrain,
I cannot say enough about Kincer Chassis. Thomas and his crew took the time to explain the process to me and were extremely thorough. They worked seamlessly with my restoration guy up in Michigan to produce a perfect rolling chassis for my ’71 Bronco. I couldn’t be more pleased–the truck looks great, my new Coyote engine fits perfectly and (best of all) I know I have a safe new frame for my family and me.
Chris and Amy Sikorski
3707 Louisville Road
Louisville, TN 37777
Ford Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Kincer Engineering and Design, LLC.