The Ten-Step Kincer Chassis Build Process.
When you are ready to talk to us, simply fill out the form on our website, send us an email, or give us a call. From there, your build process will look like this:
1. We will respond to you by email with additional information about your chassis options. This email will contain links to additional photos as well as specific information that you may have requested.
2. When you are ready to speak with us about a customized quote for your chassis, email us or give us a call at the shop.
3. We will reserve a time to call you back to learn about your Bronco as well as how you intend to use your Bronco. This conversation helps us to make sure that we are building a chassis that meets all of your needs and wants.
4. We will deliver a custom quote to you by email including all of your options.
5. Once the quote is accepted, you will receive an invoice for your chassis. A 50% deposit is required up front for rolling chassis orders to reserve your position in our manufacturing queue.
6. While we’re welding up your frame, you can be picking out wheels and tires and dreaming about long Bronco drives through the mountains.
7. We will keep you informed about your build status throughout the assembly process and you may even spot your build on our Facebook or Instagram pages!
8. When your chassis is nearing completion, we will contact you to arrange transportation or pickup.
9. Before your chassis heads home, the remainder of your invoice will be due.
10. Once your chassis leaves our shop, you will receive helpful delivery information by email and we will be standing by to answer any questions you have!